ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Scheduler service stops by itself

2009-02-18 08:25:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Scheduler service stops by itself
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:23:00 -0500
On Feb 18, 2009, at 7:32 AM, admbackup wrote:

I am having a problem with the TSM Scheduler of a windows server.
It stops sometimes by itself in the middle of a backup of files.
The weird thing is that in the same server I have a scheduled TDP
SQL backup, but the scheduler service works without problem.

You need to look for evidence.  Inspect the dsmerror.log on the
client, and the Activity Log on the TSM server for indications of
cause.  On a Windows box you can also check its Event Log, to see if
the process is crashing, etc.

   Richard Sims