ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDPO on tape or disk?

2009-02-18 08:01:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDPO on tape or disk?
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:00:30 -0500
There is a .LIC file that gets installed as part of the paid-for TDP
installation package. It's in the TDP install directory. You don't get this
.LIC file as part of the maintenance packages you download on the
FTP.SOFTWARE.IBM.COM. You need to get the base-level as part of your
Passport Agreement site signon.

Several releases back the TSM server did away with all those individual .LIC
files you needed to register. Now there's really only 2 you need
TSMBASIC.LIC and TSMEE.LIC.

Bill Boyer
"Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!" - ??