ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Greetings & request for help

2009-01-07 05:33:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] Greetings & request for help
From: Yudi Darmadi <yudi AT NIAGAPRIMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:31:27 +0700
Dear all,

I'm Yudi, and i'm a newbie here..
I need help to solve my problem:
-I try to backup file(s) or directory using B/A GUI, and failed with error
message "ANS5092S Server Out of Data Storage Space".
I find out it occurs when the option "Backup or restore NTFS security
information" is choosed /marked (In theB/A GUI preferences).
For Archive process, no errors occur.
- If i deselect the option "Backup or restore NTFS security information"
(unmarked), the Backup process works just fine, either the archive.

Here are the informations about TSM Environment :
1. TSM server version and Operating System :
TSM v5.5.1.0 on Win 2003 SP2 Std Editon 32 bit
2. TSM client version and Operating System :
TSM v5.5.0.0 on Win 2003, Win 2008, ; TSM v5.4.2.0 Win XP (all
version & OS that connected to TSM Server.

Thanks for your advice,

Regards,

Yudi