ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..

2008-12-05 10:51:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..
From: Lindsay Morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:49:39 -0500
I just saw a demo of that.
It keeps getting better, but still doesn't compare to Servergraph.
It doesn't predict when things are going to fill up, for example.
It doesn't have a server-by-server comparison table (eg, which of your
10 TSM servers is closest to filling up its database, which one moves
the most data, etc - good for load balancing).
etc.

My 2 cents.

------
Lindsay Morris