ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] don't get mails from adsm-l since 3-may-2008 ?

2008-06-27 04:51:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] don't get mails from adsm-l since 3-may-2008 ?
From: Rainer Wolf <rainer.wolf AT UNI-ULM DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:50:05 +0200
Dear TSMers,
sinc 3-may-2008 i got 8 mails from this list. Already tried to contact
the mail-admin from the list , without response.
There are at least 2 other sites in south-germany with independant mail-servers
that have the same effect (since that date).
Can someone help or knows someone who can help ?
I really like to stay with this list and any help is
appreciated  ... please send E-Mail directly to me, for I might not get it

thanks a lot ... and have nice weekend
rainer

Rainer Wolf                          eMail:       rainer.wolf AT uni-ulm DOT de
kiz - Abt. Infrastruktur           Tel/Fax:      ++49 731 50-22482/22471
Universitaet Ulm                     wwweb:        http://kiz.uni-ulm.de