ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Date/Time different between AIX and TSM problem

2008-04-04 10:09:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Date/Time different between AIX and TSM problem
From: "Kinder, Kevin P" <Kevin.P.Kinder AT WV DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:08:19 -0400
Yes, I did. And it doesn't help this particular problem. As noted in the
syntax, you have to enter the start date and end date for DST. That's a
manual change, since the actual start and end dates for DST are
different every year.

Unless I'm missing something, there's no way to tell it to switch to DST
on the second Sunday in March and switch back on the first Sunday in
November.

Kevin Kinder
State of West Virginia
304-558-5914 x58281