ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Date/Time different between AIX and TSM problem

2008-04-03 12:04:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Date/Time different between AIX and TSM problem
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:02:54 -0400
On Apr 3, 2008, at 11:44 AM, Kinder, Kevin P wrote:
Bill,

Different platform, but we exhibited the same problem when we moved to
5.5 on z/OS. The time zone setting on the version we are running (we
aren't running the base code, having had several different APARs
applied
[AK59448] is the latest) doesn't work, so on spring forward Sunday our
time was an hour off. We had to manually adjust the time zone setting
and stop/restart TSM.

Kevin -

You don't mention that you observed IBM document number 7011066 on
this topic, so be sure you reviewed that.

  Richard Sims