ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] What tells Q DRM?

2008-03-17 23:43:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] What tells Q DRM?
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:31:13 +1100
What process is it that tells Q DRM which tapes are in "vault retrieve"
status?

Is it Expiration or Space Reclamation?

The reason I am asking is that we have not had any tapes in "vault
retrieve" status for a few days.

Regards

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator

ANL IT Operations Dept.

ANL Container Line

pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

03-9257-0603

http://www.anl.com.au

ANL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.