ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to add 3494

2008-02-19 21:37:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to add 3494
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:35:40 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 02-19-08  18:31  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to ad

Well, we've placed a service call since documentation on the HOSTINST
command seems completely unavailable and, when we did try it, all that
showed as configurable was the library manager itself.

As you mentioned, our CE is more familiar with the mainframe side and
only configured the LAN info for the library itself.  MTLIB does seem to
connect with the library, so we think we are setup ok on the Solaris
side, although I have to take the admin's word for that.

Thanks for all the info.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668