ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Managed TSM server with different O/S

2008-02-19 18:39:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Managed TSM server with different O/S
From: "Nancy R. Brizuela" <Brizuela AT UWYO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:39:11 -0700
 Thank you, Paul.  Yes, that would be a nice feature to have.  It could
save us a lot of money for disaster recovery.  We are "partners" with a
remote site that uses TSM on Z/os; we are now using TSM on AIX.  It
would be nice if we could rent an LPAR on their server for a TSM
disaster recovery server.  As it is, we'll need to buy a smaller AIX
server for this purpose.