ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling

2007-11-20 12:36:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:11:35 -0500
Michael,
      I thought the default is 1.

PERiod

     Specifies the length of time between startup windows for this
schedule.
     This parameter is optional. This parameter is used only with classic
     schedules. You can specify an integer from 1 to 999. The default is 1.

     Use this parameter with the PERUNITS parameter to specify the period
     between startup windows. For example, if you specify PERIOD=5 and
     PERUNITS=DAYS (assuming that DAYOFWEEK=ANY), the operation is
scheduled
     every five days after the initial start date and start time. The
period
     between startup windows must exceed the duration of each window. The
     default is 1 day.

     This value is ignored if you specify PERUNITS=ONETIME.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             Michael Green
             <mishagreen@GMAIL
             .COM>                                                      To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling

             11/20/2007 01:50
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Shouldn't it be:
upd sched standard 2100_something  dur=59 duru=minutes period=1  peru=hours

???

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green