ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling

2007-11-19 17:28:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:25:58 -0500
Thank you Bill and Larry..(o :

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             William Boyer
             <bjdboyer@COMCAST
             .NET>                                                      To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling

             11/19/2007 04:23
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

I would make it DURATION=59 DURUNITS=MINUTES. That way if the previous
hourly backup ran longer, it would have an extra 59-minutes
before registered as a miss. Instead of only an extra 15-minutes.

Bill Boyer
"My problem was caused my a loose screw at the keyboard" - ??