ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm window cluster services manual or automatic.

2007-09-04 12:09:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm window cluster services manual or automatic.
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:07:30 +0200
Did you add the ITSM service to the cluster manager, so that these
resource will be started on the active cluster node?
If so, have you set the resource dependency correctly?

Most of this is in the client documentation on the ITSM in a Windows
Cluster Env. Part (or something close to that).

Regards,

Karel