ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm window cluster services manual or automatic.

2007-09-04 11:38:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm window cluster services manual or automatic.
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:36:30 -0700
All nodes housing the failover service should have the service set to
manual. What I have come across in situations like this is the password
has not been set properly on the other nodes which causes the service to
fail when starting. You should look at your logs and see what the
messages are telling you.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator