ADSM-L

Re: dsmc -nodename

2007-02-06 09:42:48
Subject: Re: dsmc -nodename
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:42:51 -0700
Hi Iban,

Please see the client manual for UNIX and Linux, which contains reference
material for the client options. Or use "dsmc help" to use menu-driven
help.

The trouble is that NODENAME is not valid in dsm.opt for UNIX and Linux
systems. It belongs in dsm.sys.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/06/2007
01:32:28 PM: