ADSM-L

Re: controling DSMCAD process ?

2006-05-31 04:42:47
Subject: Re: controling DSMCAD process ?
From: "Ahomaa, Sami" <sami.ahomaa AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:26:35 +0300
Hi,

We have done it like this in /etc/inittab:

dsmc:234:once:/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmcad >/dev/null 2>&1
dsm1:234:once:/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmc sched
-se=<schedulernodeid> >/dev/null

You must remember that in HP-UX you cannot have more than 4 digits in ID
part of inittab file.

Hope this helps.

Sami Ahomaa