ADSM-L

Re: Discovered a new secret command -- anyone know what "fetch" does?

2006-05-31 06:41:26
Subject: Re: Discovered a new secret command -- anyone know what "fetch" does?
From: "Large, M (Matthew)" <Matthew.Large AT RABOBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:41:09 +0100
I'm pretty sure these are only issued when the ODBC driver is used to
run SQL queries on the TSM server.
We get these every day from ODBC queries:

Date/Time                Message
05/30/2006 17:23:56      ANR2017I Administrator ODBC issued command:
FETCH NEXT 50
                          (SESSION: 148454)
05/30/2006 17:23:57      ANR2017I Administrator ODBC issued command:
FETCH NEXT 50
                          (SESSION: 148456)

I discovered a command some years ago 'q cursor', and then discovered,
again, it's to do with ODBC queries.

http://www.tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki <- useful