ADSM-L

Re: Throttling back TSM client

2006-04-25 16:59:42
Subject: Re: Throttling back TSM client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:57:12 -0700
> Seems that every action has some re-action.

Sounds like Raibeck's Rule #37: "There is no free lunch"   :-)

Regard,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-04-25
13:40:27: