ADSM-L

monthly backup/archive report

2005-08-02 10:59:13
Subject: monthly backup/archive report
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:43:44 +0200
Hello fellows,

I'm looking for a monthly executed report that displays for each host the
following informations:

            tcp_name,

            node_name                                          or
node_name(s) if more than only one ITSM client is installed

            platform

            number of successful backups

            number of unsuccessful backups

            number of successful archives

            number of unsuccessful archives

            amount of backed up data

            amount of archived data

I have tried a couple of queries against the ITSM server's database but
haven't got what I have been asked for. I'm running a great many of TDP for
mySAP.com clients for example and those backup operations are treated as
archives. Also one TDP for mySAP.com backup operation is having more than
only one session for the whole backup. Another specific 'feature' is that
Control-M is used for a couple of clients to initiate backup/archive
processing and so there a re no schedules existing within the ITSM server.

Is anyone having a report like this and willing to share it?

Thank you all,

Rainer