ADSM-L

Re: Retrieves failing on files with future archive attributes

2005-03-10 13:09:37
Subject: Re: Retrieves failing on files with future archive attributes
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:09:46 -0700
Yes.... the client doesn't actively use any archive bit info for TSM
archive or retrieve functionality (other than the data is stored on the
TSM server and put back during retrieve).

I'd need to see the SERVICE trace in order to get a better handle on where
that ANS1301E is coming from.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-10
11:01:55: