ADSM-L

Re: TDPSQL restore - MediaW

2005-02-02 12:29:06
Subject: Re: TDPSQL restore - MediaW
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:28:46 -0500
If you want to perform multi-session (STRIPES) backup and restore,
you should set COLLOCATION by filespace turned on so when the data
is migrated or sent to tape, the striped data will remain on
separate tapes. This is discussed in the User's Guide.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/02/2005
12:01:52 PM: