ADSM-L

Re: TDPSQL restore - MediaW

2005-02-02 12:02:12
Subject: Re: TDPSQL restore - MediaW
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:01:52 -0500
Not sure if this applies to you or not, but we ran into the same type of
problem trying to do a multi-session restore using tdp-sql.  The details
are a bit fuzzy since it has been a while, but the problem was caused by
multiple restore streams looking for the same media.  When we ran a
single restore stream we did not have the problem.  Others may have more
detailed insight on how to configure tdp to allow problem-free
multi-session restores, but we simply decided to opt for single streams.