ADSM-L

Re: Session data breakdown

2004-12-07 10:36:42
Subject: Re: Session data breakdown
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:35:57 -0600
This might work as a good starting point.

select
summary.entity,nodes.domain_name,summary.activity,sum(cast(summary.bytes/1024/1024/1024
as
decimal(6,2))) as GB from nodes, summary  where
((nodes.node_name=summary.entity))
and(activity='BACKUP' or activity='RESTORE' or activity='ARCHIVE' or
activity='RETRIEVE')
and(end_time between current_timestamp - 24 hours and current_timestamp)
group by
summary.activity,summary.entity,domain_name order by
activity,domain_name,gb asc

curtis.stewart AT lawson DOT com

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
12/07/2004 09:15 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Session data breakdown

I was wondering if there was a way for me to break this data out by node
and
tell which nodes are related to archive data and which to backup data.
Anyone have a query for this or is it possible to get that granular? I
know
most of the Archive is from SAP but I doubt it grew 250GB overnight so
somebody else must be doing something I'm not aware of.

Archive Past 24 Hours(Gigabytes)
---------------------------------
                984.1887096240000

  BACKUP Past 24 Hours(Gigabytes)