ADSM-L

Re: back-uped or not

2004-08-04 11:31:22
Subject: Re: back-uped or not
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:30:30 -0400
I have found that the QUERY BACKUP is real sensitive to the format of the
filespace...I normally use the GUI (either DSM or the web-client). Go to
Restore and then just click down to the directory to see if any files show
up.

If you are running -VERBOSE as an option for the daily incremental, you can
also look in the DSMSCHED.LOG file to see what has been backed up.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.