ADSM-L

Re: SNMP on Windows2003

2004-07-06 08:57:37
Subject: Re: SNMP on Windows2003
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:57:35 -0500
Well, you *can* use Servergraph to send SNMP traps to TEC or OpenView, etc.
It's nice because your TEC people don't have to figure out which of the
3,000
 error messages they need to handle - Servergraph only sends 220 or so
different
messages, with suggestions as to how to handle each one.

Hope this helps.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect
www.servergraph.com