ADSM-L

Re: DSMFMT takes forever ( 15 hours). 100 gb

2003-09-11 18:19:46
Subject: Re: DSMFMT takes forever ( 15 hours). 100 gb
From: Paul Ripke <stix AT STIX.HOMEUNIX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:18:54 +1000
On Friday, Sep 12, 2003, at 02:52 Australia/Sydney, Ochs, Duane wrote:

I've seen very bad performance from JFS2 on AIX 5.1 under certain
circumstances - as soon as I understand more on the how+why, I'll be
raising a ticket with IBM.

I guess I can sum it up to not enough system to perform the task.
Stopped
the TSM software and the format completes a little more than 1 GB per
minute.

Duane