ADSM-L

Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)

2003-08-26 05:03:07
Subject: Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:02:20 +0200
Hi Mark!
Can you sort your dsmadmc output? Can you scroll up and down through your
dsmadmc results? Think not. So I think you can't compare the commandline
client with the good old GUI.
Anyway, I was contacted by Tivoli for a Storage Management customer survey,
I will definitely bring up this point during the interview!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines