ADSM-L

Re: Multiple ACSLS servers?

2003-06-25 13:39:04
Subject: Re: Multiple ACSLS servers?
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:38:33 -0700
Hi.

Are you using the Gresham EDT software? If so, you can definitely use
multiple ACSLS servers. There is information in the EDT Users Manual on how
to go about it, you basically set up your rc.edt to talk to multiple ACSLS
servers with a separate port assigned for each ACSLS server.

If you're talking about TSM libtype=acsls, I really don't know, but the
rc.acs_ssi that you configure doesn't say anything about being able to
configure multiple ACSLS servers.

Alex Paschal
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail