ADSM-L

TDP Domino and database security (ACL)

2003-06-19 11:44:18
Subject: TDP Domino and database security (ACL)
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:43:33 -0400
Under what userid/permission does the TDP Domino agent use to backup the
databases? I was just working with a Domino admin to restore her mailbox
which does not allow the administrator to open it without prompting for
password. I was able to backup her mailbox and restore it to a different
location. When I open the restored mailbox we were not prompted for
password. She is a little concerned about using Tivoli and permissions.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield." - ??