ADSM-L

Re: Netware restore problem

2003-06-16 21:38:38
Subject: Re: Netware restore problem
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:38:13 -0500
From: Brecton Whitten [mailto:bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU]
>   When using the Web client to restore a directory
> to a new, empty location on the same client I get
> overwrite requests that will not be replied to. The
> only response it will accept is a skip or cancel. Is
> this a known issue or has anyone solved this?
>
> Server 5.1.6.2 AIX H-50
> Client Netware 5.1.0

Get off the base client level. Most base levels have bugs in the them.
Move up to the latest NetWare client and check your results again.

If you don't know where to find the clients, try the TSM FAQ, posted at
the first of each month. (Archives of it are at http://search.adsm.org.)

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)
Berbee Information Networks