ADSM-L

Netware restore problem

2003-06-16 19:11:08
Subject: Netware restore problem
From: Brecton Whitten <bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:10:29 -0500
TSMers,

  I've looked through the postings but could not find
a definitive solution to a Netware restore problem.

  When using the Web client to restore a directory
to a new, empty location on the same client I get
overwrite requests that will not be replied to. The
only response it will accept is a skip or cancel. Is
this a known issue or has anyone solved this?

Server 5.1.6.2 AIX H-50
Client Netware 5.1.0

                                                              TIA,
                                                   Brec Whitten