ADSM-L

Re: SCSI Library Bulk Port operation

2003-04-25 13:38:06
Subject: Re: SCSI Library Bulk Port operation
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:37:41 -0500
Which is why all my AIX systems are configured to swap the console to
/var/adm/log/`hostname`.console.log in out rc.local (not my idea, I swiped
it from the SP-frame convention). And then I've a real crummy echo command
in cron to drop a seperator line with the date & time in it to /dev/console
every 15 minutes, to give a clue on when things actually occurred.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc