ADSM-L

Re: y+two dots

2003-02-19 12:09:51
Subject: Re: y+two dots
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:41:18 -0500
try backing them up separately with double quotes around them.

--Justin Richard Bleistein

                      Torsten Strecke
                      <t.strecke AT LWL DOT OR        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      G>                       cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  y+two dots
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      02/19/2003 09:36
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hello everyone,

I ve got a question: My backups display error messages that TSM can t
process files or directories which include blanks (for example files in the
IExplore Favourites). The files or directories are represented as the
letter y+two dots.
The problem is related on Novell NetWare TSM-Clients.

Has anyone had the same problem and could you tell me a solution?

Thanks a lot,
T.Strecke