ADSM-L

Re: y+two dots

2003-02-19 22:14:26
Subject: Re: y+two dots
From: David le Blanc <David.leBlanc AT IDENTITY-SOLUTIONS.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:13:22 +1100
FYI, the 'y+2dots' (y-umlaut) is usually the windows font
character 0xFF.

This probably doesn't help, but usually indicates bad
programming (unterminated strings for example) rather
than actual filenames.

If TSM is reporting y-umlauts instead of filenames, consider
upgrading to the next patch release of the client.

Cheers.