ADSM-L

Re: audit volume fix=no -- object needs updating?

2003-01-28 15:26:48
Subject: Re: audit volume fix=no -- object needs updating?
From: Michelle DeVault <adsmigmo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:25:56 -0800
I really don't want to go to that much trouble to
preserve this data.  I've sifted through the error
messages, and I doubt that I'll ever need to restore
any of it.  I did, however, do a "test" restore of one
of the files that errored, and it restored ok.  So I'm
still a little fuzzy on just what the problem is with
these files, and just what needs "updating".

--- John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>