ADSM-L

Re: audit volume fix=no -- object needs updating?

2003-01-28 12:29:50
Subject: Re: audit volume fix=no -- object needs updating?
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:25:46 +0000
 Try exporting  the data then if that is successful delete the filespaces.
In the unlikely event that you actually need to get back any of the data import
it.

Michelle DeVault <adsmigmo AT yahoo DOT com> on 01/28/2003 04:12:04 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>