ADSM-L

DB2 configuration and backup

2003-01-27 11:07:36
Subject: DB2 configuration and backup
From: Nettie Kinison <nkinison AT NGS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:50:38 -0500
We are trying to setup the DB2 backups using TSM. Our TSM server is 5.1 and we
have installed the 4.3 api client on an AIX server.  I'm getting the following
error.

[dbadm@server/home/dbadm]db2 backup db testdb online use tsm
SQL2062N  An error occurred while accessing media
"/home/dbadm/sqllib/adsm/libadsm.a".  Reason code: "610".

I've triple checked the installation and config files and sometimes get Reason
code 1 or Reason code 2025. But still get the same error. I've re-created the
client nodename and password also.

Any help would be appreciated. We are awaiting a call from Tivoli support.

Thanks,

Nettie Kinison