ADSM-L

Re: DB2 configuration and backup

2003-01-27 15:57:42
Subject: Re: DB2 configuration and backup
From: "Tudor,Troy,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT" <Troy.Tudor AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:41:30 +0100
Hi

This error points to a DB2 environment problem.  Double check your
environment variables.  Follow through any links and make sure they actually
point to real files.

My settings look like this:
DSMI_CONFIG=/db2/db2t20/sqllib/adsm/dsm.opt
DSMI_LOG=/db2/db2t20/errors
DSMI_DIR=/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin64

Remember, if changing your environemnt variables, you will need to bounce
db2 to collect the new settings

Good luck!!
Regards