ADSM-L

Re: Is there a tsm client that will run on a sequent box DYNIX/pt x(R) V4.4.4

2002-12-18 09:59:08
Subject: Re: Is there a tsm client that will run on a sequent box DYNIX/pt x(R) V4.4.4
From: Imre Csatlos <csatlosi AT BBRT DOT HU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:43:15 +0100
Dwight,

We are running TSM client on our Dynix/ptx

The TSM client is: Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.8
The DYNIX/ptx: 4.0 V4.4.8

Also there is version 4.1 and 4.1.1 available for download (Don't know the
requirements):
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/cli
ent/v4r1/NUMAQ-PTX/

It may be hard to get support for this product.

Imre Csatlos