ADSM-L

Re: Performance pathology

2002-12-17 12:42:14
Subject: Re: Performance pathology
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:40:43 +0000
Thomas,

How long has your server been up since a halt of TSM.
I am on OS390 TSM Version 4, Release 2, Level 2.0 and I find that it does get
slower
the longer I leave it between a recycle.
So if its been a few weeks since your last, I would do that, as soon as you can.

John

Thomas Denier <thomas.denier AT mail.tju DOT edu> on 12/17/2002 05:18:23 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>