ADSM-L

Re: 3466 End-of-Life

2002-12-17 08:08:34
Subject: Re: 3466 End-of-Life
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:07:58 -0500
The fact of the matter still remains that my IBM representative and an IBM
business partner are telling me I have to move off of the 3466-C00 by April
15, 2003.  Seems the rest of the 3466 community is in the dark on this as
much as I am.  This should pan out to be a real debacle.

Perhaps the IBM announcement is still in the works.

jt