ADSM-L

Re: Activity Log

2002-11-20 16:06:48
Subject: Re: Activity Log
From: Kai Hintze <kai.hintze AT ALBERTSONS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:05:49 -0700
I run a cron job every midnight that dumps the previous day's actlog,
status, and a few other interesting figures to a text file. I keep two
year's worth. As David said, they are useful in tracking down problems.

- Kai.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful
than a life spent doing nothing." -- George Bernard Shaw