ADSM-L

Re: Help Urgently needed

2002-11-20 15:59:53
Subject: Re: Help Urgently needed
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:59:09 -0700
Yes, there is almost certainly a mismatch between the executable file (not
sure if this is dsmcutil.exe or dsm.exe) and the tsmutil1.dll file. Check
the modification dates for these files, and see if the timestamps match.
I'll guess that tsmutil1.dll is older. Note: tsmutil1.dll is located in
the c:\winnt\system32 directory. If those timestamps match, then search
your drives as Bill suggests.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT verizon DOT net>
11/20/2002 12:51
Please respond to bill.boyer