ADSM-L

Re: HSM Problem

2002-11-19 17:02:54
Subject: Re: HSM Problem
From: Michelle DeVault <adsmigmo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:58:20 -0800
I just checked my error log file, and seems back in
April we had a bunch of these errors too (which was
before I took over the tsm admin duties).  Thought at
first it might be that the Quota was too low (dsmmigfs
query <filesystem>).  But mine appears to be ok.  I
don't have a need to migrate files very often, which
is probably why it hasn't occurred since then.

Let me know if you find anything out.