ADSM-L

Re: Please help - ANS1311E Server out of data storage space in TSM

2002-11-19 17:03:02
Subject: Re: Please help - ANS1311E Server out of data storage space in TSM
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT UREACH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:02:13 -0500
Murali,

To increase the storage pool, need to define a volume to that
storage pool.

define volume <pool name> </path/volume name> formatsize=<#>

The formatsize value is in megabytes and you only have to put a
number.

If you get a message that the diskpool is out of storage, check
the actlog to see if migration started. If migration did start
were there an error message about the tape library.

Sias

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , murali ramaswamy (muralirama29 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM) wrote:

> Hi,
> actlog gives following type of message?   How do I increase
space
> in storage pool?  I have 4GB space on my machine and how can
it say no
> space?
>
> ANR0522W Transaction failed for session 194 for node
>                        CLONE1 (WinNT) - no space available in
storage pool
>                        BACKUPPOOL and all successor pools.
> 11/19/2002 13:20:00   ANR0403I Session 194 ended for node
CLONE1 (WinNT).