ADSM-L

Re: Problems with 3583 Library

2002-11-15 11:39:25
Subject: Re: Problems with 3583 Library
From: "Rivera, Jose Spri" <jose.spri.rivera AT SPCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:38:18 -0500
I am - I have a 3584 lib with fibre drives
4 drives are on fabric a and 4 drives on fabric b
All drives on fabric a are working ok - Whenever I activate any of the
drives on fabric b I get the same symptoms as u. Havent had a chance to
really look at this tho

Jose Rivera
Ris Infrastructure
908-298-3568