ADSM-L

Re: Client Scheduler stopping/ TSM 5.1.5.1

2002-11-06 12:16:53
Subject: Re: Client Scheduler stopping/ TSM 5.1.5.1
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:09:46 -0800
re: missed backups because schedule service is stopped

I have this problem.  The most cases occur because the service fails to
start after a reboot.  There are other cases where it stops for no apparent
reason.  I've modified the recovery property for the scheduler service to
restart the service.  This has reduced the number of occurances but they
still occur.