ADSM-L

Re: Whats wrong with this EXCLUDE

2002-10-19 00:08:07
Subject: Re: Whats wrong with this EXCLUDE
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:59:27 -0500
Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU wrote:

Can someone point out the obvious error(s) of my way........

I have the following statement in my CLOPTSET:

EXCLUDE *:\...\documents and settings\...\usrclass.dat

10/17/2002 20:42:49 ANE4987E (Session: 1853, Node: UCC-PC84) Error
processing '\\ucc-pc84\c$\Documents and Settings\kperdue.ADM.VCU.EDU\Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat': the object is
in use by another process

Yes, I checked and the CLOPTSET is active for this node and this statement
is FORCE=YES !

Hi,

Not really enough information here to give you a definitive answer.
What you show should exclude the file that is referenced in the error
message, however without seeing the rest of you include/exclude list
there is no way of telling what is going on.  In particular you maybe
explicitly specifying that file with another include command.

Please post the rest of the include/exclude info and we can try from there.

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE