ADSM-L

Re: Restoring Data - Server doesn't exist anymore.

2002-08-20 16:23:35
Subject: Re: Restoring Data - Server doesn't exist anymore.
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:18:38 -0500
Take an existing NT system and add a line or change the line, in your
dsm.opt, for NODENAME to the name of the old system. Then you should be able
to access your old system data.

You may have to change the client password on your TSM server.

Make sure you either change the NODENAME option back to what it was or
delete it from the dsm.opt after you are done.

Duane Ochs
Systems Administration
Quad/Graphics Inc.
414.566.2375