ADSM-L

Re: Priming disk pools

2002-04-04 11:30:29
Subject: Re: Priming disk pools
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:30:18 -0500
There is a planned feature - don't know if it's in 5.1 or not - called "move
nodedata", that will let you do exactly what you want.  it will probably be
something like
        move nodedata node1,node2,... from-pool to-pool
and you'll be able to parallelize that between several tape dirves, or
restore only archives / only backups, or just resotre a particular
filespace.

Sorry I don't know more about delivery date.
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Mr. Lindsay Morris
CEO, Servergraph
www.servergraph.com